Slider by IWEBIX
Friday, March 14, 2014, we are back to our summer hours (5-8 pm)
Here’s the map, hot off the presses! It’s also published in the Sunday March 9 E-R and will also be in the Thursday March 13 edition. As you can see, the area encompasses the areas North of Chico’s Downtown: the Avenues and the Esplanade, the Mangrove Corridor, and on up to East Avenue. Participants include the neighborhood galleries (Geralyn Sheridan’s Aicora Gems, Sally Dimas, and Avenue 9 Gallery) as well as individual artist studios, this time, Paula Busch, who will be having hot wax available to show people some things about her encaustic art; and the Pat and George Koszis Studio will be showing the art of 13 artists including Kay Wooldridge, Heather Alexander, Eva Farley, Mark Alexander, RayeLynn Dixon, Lauren Mesa, Patty Moriarty, Jeannine Olson, Retta Wilmarth, Karen Martin, and Marlys Anderson.
Uptown is always very rich in art and fun! A great way to celebrate getting back to summer hours. For more information on how you or your organization can participate in the monthly neighborhood ARTabouts, click here.
- March 9, 2014ARTabout TIME! This week - UPTOWN!(0) Comments
- January 1, 2014It's a New Year!(0) Comments
- November 29, 2013December 13, Friday, 5-8 p.m., SOPO ARTabout & Art at the Matador Prospectus(0) Comments
- October 16, 2013November 8, 2nd Friday Downtown ARTabout!(0) Comments
- October 7, 2013October 11, 5-8 pm - 2nd Friday ARTabout - Uptown(0) Comments
- September 23, 2013Media Partners and must-read/must-listen this week!(0) Comments
- March 13, 2013Artist Mixer @ Angelo's(0) Comments
- October 21, 2012Enlightened Patronage: The Collector(0) Comments
- May 15, 2012It's the day after the big Art Fiesta week-end!(0) Comments
- December 8, 2011December is the time to renew!(0) Comments